pixelScale?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Sep 29 22:19:03 EDT 2012

I've long thought that this is a design flaw in the QCC.  There should be
two fields, one to specify whether the entry is a bug or an enhancement
request and a separate one to define the severity.  That way, a request
such as this could go in as a critical enhancement whereas now there is no
way to characterize the severity of an enhancement request.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>