pixelScale?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Sep 29 19:58:59 EDT 2012

I think in this case where it's easy to show that its virtually impossible to design a satisfactory UI for both devices then it would be beneficial to have at least some screenshots. Just two screenshots of the same stack in different density screens of similar size should do the job. If I get a chance before they implement this ill add it. I'm not doing android livecode dev yet though because of the no external issue. I have a couple of java projects which ill move over when I can do the externals they require.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services