Card Names

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Sep 28 12:41:06 EDT 2012

I think a good analogy for software development release is that it's like mopping a floor. You know when you mop a floor, it looks pretty clean from way up there. It will do if guests come over. But get down on your hands and knees and you quickly realize you didn't get the corners, and there is a little bit of last night's caramel from the ice cream you ate still stuck to the floor.

Okay mock my analogies if you like! They make sense to me anyway!

Bob