More weirdness

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:33:25 EDT 2012

Next time this happens, go into the script in the editor, put a space in or
type ANYTHING to set the dirty bit (as mentioned you cna delete it
afterwards)

hit the apply button and then save the stack and see if it works.

This is another one that.. well i can't recall how it actually occurs, but
there was a thread about it on the forums somewhere that I can't find.
 What was happening is that the script was put into place but not applied
(despite the editor window being closed) On opening it is still there, the
apply button is greyed out since no changes have happened since the fresh
opening of the un-applied script.  Hitting a key to set the dirty bit
allows you to go ahead and apply the script and voila' it works again.