Card Names

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Sep 27 19:45:24 EDT 2012

Yes, that's my conclusion too.  As you say, it's easy to find another way
to refer to the card.  It's just very puzzling why the IDE wouldn't just
set the name property to "card ID 1002" when the card is created instead of
showing incorrect information in the App Browser.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>