artificially causing a field to be left in a script

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 23:43:15 EDT 2012

Sorry, still not getting it. If I change the contents of a field, it matters not what I do next: click a button or the card, navigate to another card via any means open to me, focus on another field, whatever, the "closeField" message is sent.

What are you doing, exactly, after the text of the field is changed?

Craig