iPad Identifier

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Sun Sep 23 12:03:50 EDT 2012

Why not try testflightapp,  they can do it all automatically?

The user gets an email asking them if they want to try the app,  they then click that on the device,  which then sends you their id,  you add it to your profile and resign and upload the app and they can then download it,  and any future updates you put through them.

There are a couple of ways to make it easier to do as well,  I use Montes external suite which has a plugin to take care of the packaging and uploading to testflight,  I think there are a couple of others as well if you dont want to package up the app yourself.