[ANN] lcStackBrowser V1.0.3

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Sep 21 18:11:39 EDT 2012

Version 1.0.3 of lcStackBrowser, an alternative to the IDE Application
Browser, is now available at www.lcsql.com. You can find full details of
the bug fixes and enhancements in this release
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gPK6EQ1qXxr_-g9zLkRDa7thmV62jW_5_ylgkpKAOAc/edit>
.

I'm pleased to announce that this version of lcStackBrowser provides an
interface to Richard Gaskin's 4WProps plugin, a great tool for viewing and
editing all the properties of an object.  Thanks to Richard for allowing me
to make a small change to his code to enable the integration.

In order for this feature to work, you must be using version 1.6.2 of
4WProps, included in the zip file of this release, and it must be installed
in your user plugins folder.  To access 4WProps, hold down the option key
while clicking an object's icon in lcStackBrowser.

I'm hoping that this will be the first of several integrations with other
IDE-related plugins.  There are so many great plugins available that
operate on an individual basis and it would be great to have a central
point to access them from.  If you have a plugin you think would benefit
from integration with lcStackBrowser, please contact me off list.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>