Show/hide problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Sep 21 12:08:01 EDT 2012

Hi Jacque,
It is the stack you're thinking of.  I had the same thought regarding the
front script and did move it to be the very last thing in the script but
still no joy.  I'm wondering whether the problem is also causing the issue
we discussed regarding your license checking software.

Trying to come up with scenarios that would fit the symptoms, I believe the
problem is all centered around the creation/writing/reading of files.
 Maybe the LC mechanisms for those activities aren't yet fully loaded
during preOpenCard for the main stack?

I'm about to go check all this out with Mark's PowerDebug installed,
hopefully it will reveal all!
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>