SNAFU...

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Sep 21 08:38:05 EDT 2012

Hi John,

use xCode 4.4 instead of 4.2 and it will work.

I would not recommend to use 4.5 at the moment.

Here´s a posting from Runrev in the dev list about using xCode 4.5.
I think it is okay to post it here:

"After some testing and discussions with the team I can confirm that LiveCode 5.5.2 with xCode 4.5 will only allow you to simulate.
in order to build for device, please use LiveCode 5.5.2 with xCode 4.4. The reason for this is that xCode 4.4 has the iOS 5.0/5.1 SDK included. xCode 4.5 only has the iOS 6.0 SDK which is not supported in LiveCode 5.5.2. "

Regards,

Matthias
--
Matthias Rebbe