SNAFU...

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 06:47:12 EDT 2012

Err... a problem

I have some apps in the iTunes store... When they are downloaded onto an iphone running iOS 6 they crash !...

Anyone seeing the same ?... All my apps were built using Snow Leopard 10.6.8, LC 5.5.1, xCode 4.2.. the settings in standalone settings were for 'ipod iphone', '3.1.3 or later' and 'Universal'... looking quickly through the Apple stuff it seems that I am going to have to resubmit these apps.

So, right now am installing Mountain Lion and xCode 4.5...

But until I can do that, jump through all the 'bloody' hoops again and get things back to some semblance of normality, has anyone any idea how I can take my apps down from the iTunes store ?... as one of them is still selling quite well, but I think that it will be better to take them all down rather than having people download them and watch them crash !...

Is all this a liveCode problem ?

Help...:-)

Dixie