detect keyboard height on mobile

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Sep 20 21:40:05 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Monte Goulding <
monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

> I agree although an alternative might be a rect parameter to
> keyboardActivated. Hmm... I haven't done much LC android stuff because of
> the no externals issue. I see keyboardActivated is iOS only. How are you
> dealing with that?

I have a specific card for text input. When the user selects an input from
a form, he is driven to that card that acts like a modal. The input field
there is placed very high so there is a strong chance of it being visible
but this is not the best solution.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.