detect keyboard height on mobile

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Sep 20 21:25:53 EDT 2012

My main issue is not iOS but Android where each vendor has his own keyboard
and the user can install third party keyboards. Unless there is an API in
the engine or they implement externals for both iOS and Android, there is
no solution.

I think the working screen rect should change if the keyboard is visible in
my opinion.