revMail to Browser

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Sep 20 15:10:50 EDT 2012

If there is already email client application associated with mailto: links
(which is what revMail is using), the gMail Notifier add-on can help by
assigning a default browser to handle them.

http://toolbar.google.com/gmail-helper/notifier_windows.html

I always set it to NOT start when Windows starts, but the options still
allow you to assign a default browser for mailto: links.

~Roger