lock/unlock screen

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:02:07 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> I agree with Richmond. I cannot think of a case where I would want to lock a screen multiple
>times and then incrementally unlock the screen, knowing that the screen is still locked!

I have several; it's quite common in what I'm writing.

I have routines that want the screen locked that have other routines
that want the screen locked.

Those secondary routines, though, sometimes are called from different
places from which the screen is not already locked--these can safely
do an unlock, without worrying about whether or not they're nested, or
by how many levels.

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.