Need suggestions: very start of a stack revision system.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 20 10:10:28 EDT 2012

Mark Wieder wrote:

> Richard-
>
> Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 7:26:14 PM, you wrote:
>
>> I just updated the Rev Interop page at lcj to reflect the URL to the new
>> forum:
>> <http://livecodejournal.com/revinterop/index.html>
>
> "please joing the RIP Yahoo Group" ?

Fixed - now reads "please join the forums".

Thanks for the report.

It was very expensive to make all of the changes necessary to move
RevJournal.com to LiveCodeJournal.com, and now that Yahoo Groups is too
flaky to use and we're bringing that into LCJ, we can expect that
transition to also take some time to complete.

If any of you have time and interest, I would happy to provide access to
the site to help maintain and enhance it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World