Need suggestions: very start of a stack revision system.

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Sep 19 12:30:23 EDT 2012

Richard,
Great that this repository is available.  I just tried registering and am
stuck on the captcha codes.  I got it wrong on the first attempt and got an
error to that effect.  On every subsequent attempt, I was presented with a
new code but no error message.

I have to say I am not a big fan of captcha codes.  I understand their
purpose but the majority of the ones I come across are pretty much
indecipherable.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>