Thoughts about Embedded LiveCode?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Sep 18 21:02:12 EDT 2012

>> So in the end we'll get a better engine, RunRev will get money and I will
>> not spend anything so I think it is great.
>
> I think that's my take on this, too. It's all a bit mysterious because
> there isn't a scrap of information on how the linkage between the
> embedded product and Objective C might take place.

At a guess it would be some extension of the externals sdk. I presume you would create a wrapper class with properties and methods you want to expose to the rest of the app. Also maybe you want to setup a delegate protocol and some notifications....

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services