iOS/LC5.2.2 UIWebView?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Mon Sep 17 22:37:06 EDT 2012

Hi Rick,
I just completed an iPad project using scroller controls and a player control. I experimented a bit with the browser control without much luck... I assumed I was missing some important parameter.
Are you using the "mobileControl..." variations or the mostly decremented "iphoneControl..." stuff?
Are you testing your stacks in the simulator?
Or can you post some of your code here? I know I had a couple of misspellings that hung me up for a while....
Cheers,
- Charles

--
Charles E. Buchwald