SQL question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 17 12:25:13 EDT 2012

Hi Klaus,

The easy way to do this is to retrieve all column names, use a script (PHP or LiveCode) to create the syntax for searching all columns with OR statements and use another statement to retrieve the data with your now dynamic SQL syntax.

MySQL has no built-in way to do this.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille