Skanky ways to play MP3 on Windows XP

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Sep 14 21:20:04 EDT 2012

It's not looking like double-byte Unicode to me. What shows up is the
complete sound sample followed by a replica of itself consecutively. I've
been looking at a hex dump of the contents of the clipboard. And this bulk
does not get stored in the stack, I don't see this happening in earlier
versions.

It's definitely an anomaly and I wonder if this affects other objects.

I used the copy command to copy an audioclip object, which contains the
actual binary image of the stored audio file.
Then it's  "just" deriving params from the object binary, securing the
audio data, punching in the right numbers into the headers and saving as a
file.