Sending an email with a file attachment

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Sep 14 12:27:15 EDT 2012

No you are not the only one. But I have decided some time ago that the reason for this is that our original estimate of what it takes to accomplish a task is largely an illusion, due to our ability to imagine. What it actually took to accomplish any given task is what it is when we look back in retrospect. That is why experience is such a huge advantage in any line of work (says the aging man who's sick of these youngsters around here thinking they can do his job just as well).

Bob