Getting rid of a stack password

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Sep 13 15:40:25 EDT 2012

I have a script I use to prepare a stack for release.  It sets a password
on some of the stacks in the stack file and then copies the stack file to a
release folder.  All fine so far.  After the copy, I then attempt to get
rid of the password so I don't have to mess with it for development
purposes.  The code I use is:

set the passkey of stack "xyz" to <password>
set the password of stack "xyz" to empty

Then I save the stack file.

Next time I open the stack file, the password protection is still there.
 I'm obviously missing something and hoping someone can tell me what it is.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>