[OT] EULA and legality

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Wed Sep 12 12:20:58 EDT 2012

On the lighter side of things I like this (dark) cartoon.
There is a blind beggar with a sign that says "I am blind and my dog is dead." Somebody passes by and thinks "I have worries of my own".
Too bad binaries are off in this list.
Well, let us say that I have worries of my own, and some involve legal matters, and excessive amateurism in this area irritates me.
I will not elaborate, since our big brother Google archives this for all to see.
I hope the cartoon story had you smile (even if darkly).
Best,
	François