Morality, Honesty and Legality

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 12 11:57:07 EDT 2012

Ain't that the truth. So often a company will let their product die rather than admit their policies were outdated or flat out wrong. I have seen awesome software titles go the way of the dodo because people on the inside refused to change directions when the ship was approaching the shoals. Oh well.

Bob