[OT] EULA and legality

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 11:22:31 EDT 2012

Kay, I think the restrictions on number of computers is probably fine, its
the copyright holder exercising his rights.  Rev is rather generous here.

I think the restriction on use is fine, because its just a product feature.
Rev is perfectly entitled to have whatever features it wants.  If there were
to be a condition imposed solely as a contractual restraint on what sort of
programs you were allowed to write with it, and there was no product feature
limiting it, very dubious, but its a product feature or limitation and I
can't see anything wrong with it.

Peter