LC Forum reading (was Re: OT: Adobe kills mobile Flash)

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue Sep 11 19:17:40 EDT 2012

On 09/11/2012 05:43 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Using an RSS reader on a desktop machine isn't any easier than just
> going to the forums in a browser, it's just another layer.

You complained about waiting while using your browser and background
tabs would certainly help you there in many cases. RSS offers some
conveniences over simply browsing the forum, but it's a fairly minor
thing, so I leave you to your preference there without further comment.

I don't have anything to say about the current limitations of tablet
computing, either :D

Warren