Morality, Honesty and Legality

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Sep 11 16:05:52 EDT 2012

Peter Alcibiades wrote:

> Richard, where I would differ is in the view that there are two choices:  use
> and agree, or use something else.  It may be that there are sound ethical
> reasons for simply not accepting the wishes of the creator or owner.

I suppose there are a great many ways to view this, and no doubt as this
long thread gets longer we'll hear even more of them.

For myself, when a vendor puts in writing that they don't want me as a
customer, I'm happy to return the favor and just go about my business
with a vendor who does want me.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World