misleading corrupted file warning

Haroldo Mauro hmauro at hmauro.com
Tue Sep 11 14:52:41 EDT 2012

On 11/09/2012, at 14:46, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 9/11/12 11:59 AM, Haroldo Mauro wrote:
>
>> Yes, but I don't see any update to Revolution online. Do you mean I
>> need to upgrade to LiveCode?
>
> Yes, the "Revolution" name was changed to LiveCode, but it is the same product.
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay

I understand that. What I mean is: do I need to spend money on a new license ($499 for LiveCode) so not to live with the bug? Or is there a free update for my version with the bug fixed? I've been browsing runrev's site, but I saw nothing except an option to buy a new license for LiveCode, which I would not do just to get a bug fixed. Being LiveCode the the same product, shouldn't there be an upgrade option for existing users of Revolution, at a lower price?

Haroldo