Zero/empty

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Sep 11 14:35:05 EDT 2012

I think you nailed it Mike.  I simplified my post a bit.  I'm actually
testing a parameter to a function not a variable and the call to the
function does not pass the parameter.  In other words:

put myFunction(p1) into whatever

function myFunction p1,p2
  if p2 is not zero…..
end myFunction

This reminds me of the days when "unitialised variable" was the source of
many a happy hour of debugging!  Hadn't come across the need to initialise
variables in LC but this looks like one.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>