OT: Adobe kills mobile Flash

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:32:19 EDT 2012

Richard Gaskin wrote

>> Alejandro Tejada wrote:
>> Does exists a stack to download and read offline every
>> post in the Forum? This would be really useful.
>
> I have something in the works for that, but there's really too much
> stuff there to ever want to read all of it anyway.
>
> What I do is click the "New Posts" link in the morning, and just read
> the latest.  This way I get the current conversations without having to
> wade through the past.

Actually, the forum archives would be useful to search them locally
and offline. Just like the use-livecode mail list.

I remember that Sarah posted this tutorial in RevJournal:
http://livecodejournal.com/tutorials/macaddict-forum-reader.html
but I dont know how to change this stack to work with
LiveCode Forums.

Al