[OT] EULA and legality

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Sep 10 19:38:56 EDT 2012

> Or rather parts of it may be unenforceable. I don't think the
> whole becomes void if some part is found to be non-binding.

Usually agreements have some statement that says "If any part of this
agreement is found to be unenforceable, it shall not void the entire
agreement unless X occurs; otherwise, this agreement reforms based on Y or
the unenforceable portion is treated as if it isnt present".

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software