[OT] EULA and legality

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 22:38:20 EDT 2012

Good point Mark.

Looking at my Snow Leopard EULA (as it differs from current EULAs) it says:

1 General. The software... are licensed, not sold, to you... You own the
media on which the Apple Software is recorded...

So I guess Richmond you are free to use the DVD for lighting a fire,
throwing at the cat, whilst either in the bath or standing on your head ;-)