an ignored breakpoint

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:13:02 EDT 2012

Ben,

Thanks for the pointer. No I certainly didn't know about the Breakpoint tab
- well for some strange reason it doesn't do anything for hard coded
breakpoints, when I click on the Tab it comes up empty so I guess I've
occasionally clicked on it and have come away assuming it's telling me
nothing.

Clearly I need to wean myself back to using the occasional Red Dot. Thanks.