pirate version of my book

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Sep 4 12:32:20 EDT 2012

Snip snip. I think the best we can do as responsible adults is first to set an example in our own lives, and then to express the principles which guide us in life. Eventually people will make their own choice about what kind of person they want to be. We hope as many as possible will choose to be "good" people. None will achieve total success, but I have been told that it is more about the direction you are heading than the place you happen to be at any time.

Bob