pirate version of my book...

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Sep 4 12:20:16 EDT 2012

I think people have to feel put out themselves before they "get it". It says something about the base nature of humans as they now stand. I remember as a kid bringing home something I found laying in the front yard of someone's home. When my father saw it, he stopped up short, and asked, "Where did you get that?" I answered, "I found it in someone's yard."

He got a long look on his face, said, "Did you buy it with your own money?" "no..." "Did someone give it to you as a gift?" "no....."

"THEN PUT IT BACK! IT DOESN'T GOD D**NED BELONG TO YOU!"

From then on I used that as my measuring stick for what theft was. Thanks Dad for making me feel pain.

Bob