pirate version of my book...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 06:23:09 EDT 2012

On 09/02/2012 12:00 AM, stephen barncard wrote:
> Richmond:
> Maybe you find your adopted country enchanting, and its people honest and
> real, as I sense you have a mission of duty, service and goodness that is
> underneath your expressive and somewhat crusty exterior. Your
> self-depreciating comments aside, in my view, you have true integrity.

Bless you!

Bulgaria is NOT my adopted country.

"enchanting"; hardly, but good in parts like almost everywhere else.

And its people are, on the whole, thoroughly dishonest; although they
are, in every sense of the word REAL - and maybe more honest than in certain
other countries insofar as they are honest about their dishonesty; that
is to say,
unlike other countries where people labour long and hard to protest
their honesty
and good intentions while doing their best to stab you in the back, most
Bulgarians
are very straightforward in their dishonesty.

'integrity' . . . possibly; but that doesn't really do me much good when
it comes to paying bills.

However, the one advantage of living in a country such as Bulgaria is
that after a while
one can see that those countries that would tell you they are so much more
superior are nothing of the sort, just, by being bigger and having more
money, they can
bully and strut, and make a good show.

Notwithstanding the above, I am not a great fan of people stealing other
people's work,
and invest quite a bit of time and effort to minimise people pinching mine.