pirate version of my book...

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 09:33:13 EDT 2012

Colin, afraid its out and all over.  I googled for the title, and came on
lots and lots of download links.

Why not reach an agreement with Rev to package a copy with every license?
The thing one has to think is that this is understandably upsetting for the
author/owner.  But actually, like it or not, the model is bust.

What might be needed is for the beneficiary to pay something, and the
beneficiary here is clearly Rev.  Out there, freely available, is what is
probably (its not my field, judging from the reactions) and excellent
introductory book which is a real asset to LiveCode.  Admittedly they did
not ask to have it written, but now it is, surely they could take advantage
and help you at the same time?

Peter