[ANN] Game Center crowd funding opportunity

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Oct 31 20:11:06 EDT 2012

Hi All

I have been asked by a couple of people to put up a crowd funding page for a Game Center external. If you would like to contribute to it's development then there's more info at http://mergext.com/fund/

You can contribute as little or as much as you like. There's no benefits for funding other than a nice feeling and the opportunity to purchase and use the external when complete. Once released the purchase price is likely to be $49 or included in the $299 iOS suite. As I don't write games this external will probably not be released unless there is some funding for it's development. I think it would be a good one for the LiveCode community to have access to given the Game Academy etc and also the higher profile/extra store it gives your apps.

If the external receives the community support it needs to get off the ground I hope to eventually implement it for both iOS and OS X but the initial target will be iOS.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding