LiveCode GUI for JDIFF and JPTCH

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Oct 31 19:34:02 EDT 2012

Hi Alejandro,
The unix diff command will do all those things.  On WIndows, you have to
the install the GnuWIn32 utilities to get it.

Right now, I use it in my lcStackDiff plugin to highlight the changes
between any two versions of the same script.  I have enhancements on the
list to do something along the lines of what you describe but not sure when
I'll get round to doing it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>