[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v2.0 with Calendar

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Wed Oct 31 12:03:42 EDT 2012

Now adjusted to automatically roll over at midnight (v2.0.1)...

www.FlexibleLearning.com/freeclock

Thank you for finding this.

With best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo

"FlexibleLearning" <admin at FlexibleLearning.com> on October 28, 2012 at
4:04 AM -0700 wrote:
>As requested, the 'Clearview' Clock now includes a dropdown Calendar...

I love the app, but the Calendar 'today' marker does not roll over at
midnight to the next date. I launched the app yesterday and today when I
drop down the calendar, it still had a box around the 28 of October when
today is the 29th.  I exited the app and then launched again and the date is
now showing correctly for today.

Stewart