Control Key on Linux

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Oct 30 18:41:44 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> I see, Richard. You didn't want to make clear that your keyboard isn't
> standard but you were just kidding. OK, I got it.

The special modifier keys are: Shift, Control, Alt, Meta, Hyper and Super.

All keyboards have shift, control and alt.

Meta, Hyper and Super is another history. Usually Windows Key, Apple
Command Key and Sun Meta key are the same and treated as the Super key (and
not the Meta).

I just wish I had a space cadet like keyboard :-D

enough with the keyboard fanatism from me... :D

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.