Control Key on Linux

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 30 18:21:15 EDT 2012

<http://www.kalharbi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ubuntuSuperKey-300x224.jpg>

 > Isn't that a control key, left of the function key, Richard?

Yes, it is.

I appreciate the diligence you apply to my posts, but you'll note that I
replied only to your more general comment about keyboards, referring to
the key I modded as the Windows key, and didn't address the Control key
at all since of course you had answered the OP well and I was merely
having fun.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World