Control Key on Linux

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 30 17:39:09 EDT 2012

Pete,

I'd say that a Linux box is just a PC with a standard keyboard (where the definition of standard may differ by country). Each keyboard has a control key nowadays, but as a long-time Mac user I wouldn't call that typically for Macs :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com