[TEASER] "Kochi Mini SVN" a very simple "Script-Level Version Control System" for LiveCode

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Oct 30 14:00:04 EDT 2012

Rolf,

Congratulations on your soon to be released  tool. A little feedback from
the video:

- Please during your installation process don't simply quit LiveCode with a
dialog. Present the user with the option of exiting or doing it later. The
user may have unsaved work in there.

- Your comment stripping routines have undo features because if the user
accidently clicks the wrong button he/she may lose a lot of work in there.
For example, my stacks use comments to generate documentation. If I
accidently click the wrong button there and erase all the comments, I will
end up in a very bad situation.

- Be aware that users on Linux and Windows will have a hard time using the
• character. There is no OPTION+8 on those platforms.

cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.