[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v2.0 with Calendar

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Mon Oct 29 18:48:47 EDT 2012

"FlexibleLearning" <admin at FlexibleLearning.com> on October 28, 2012 at 4:04 AM -0700 wrote:
>As requested, the 'Clearview' Clock now includes a dropdown Calendar...
I love the app, but the Calendar 'today' marker does not roll over at midnight to the next date.
I launched the app yesterday and today when I drop down the calendar, it still had a box around the 28 of October when today is the 29th.  I exited the app and then launched again and the date is now
showing correctly for today.

Stewart