Scripting shades of colors?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 13:10:50 EDT 2012

Hi Michael,

You might be interested in Quartam Color Library for LiveCode - a free / open source software project available under the commercial-friendly LGPL license.

It has built-in functions for producing lighter and darker colors based on an RGB triplet.
For more information and download, just visit <http://www.quartam.com>

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)