Images in Data Grids

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Oct 29 12:37:46 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,
Looks like your example always has the same image files but I think it may
be a lot harder if you need to change the images on the fly depending on
other data in each row.  I couldn't tell from the original email if that is
what is needed so I was probably too focused in on that type of environment!

Interestingly, the datagrid manual has an example of putting an image into
a datagrid form (an address book), but all the code in the example just
fills in the other data in each row, no mention of how to adjust the image

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>