[OT] New ChromeBook

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Oct 27 14:28:17 EDT 2012

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Pete-
>
> Friday, October 26, 2012, 10:02:58 PM, you wrote:
>
> > I'm kinda looking at this as an alternative to an iPad or Android tablet
> > but a couple of hundred bucks cheaper, so with that in mind, LC won't run
>
> I picked up my Android tablet for about $200. And it runs Angry Birds.
>
> --
> -Mark Wieder
>  mwieder at ahsoftware.net

I found these guys on the slatedroid.com forum.  Besides being based in the
US, they only deal the very few "higher quality" Chinese tablets that I
would even consider buying anyway.  The PIPO brand is apparently quite
good, and sells for a little more that $200.

About this NC reseller.
http://www.topnotchtablets.com/

~Roger