tock.aiff

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 26 22:59:29 EDT 2012

Mark Schonewille-3 wrote
> Mark
>
> Here's a direct link to the file http://qery.us/2m9

Hi Mark, interesting problem with this file. First, I have a similar aiff
file called shortbeep which I use for "error" keys and inputs, and it works
fine. I was sent 3 different versions of tock.aiff and I can't get any of
them to work. All are 9k aiff files, they all make the tock sound when
played in iTunes, but when I replace shortbeep.aiff with tock.aiff in the LC
app, I don't get any sound at all. Any ideas? (I'm using the same code for
both sounds, but only shortbeep makes a sound).

Thanks
-- Mark

PS is there anyway to adjust the volume of a sound through script control?